Friday, April 27, 2012

My top 10.

Via our girl over at: You Know It Happens At Your House Too, who has written a blog about gratitude and thankfulness, she asked as a challenge that we follow suit. 


So here are my 10:(not in any order)


1. My new jobby job!


2. I was able to get up and go running this morning.


3. That run felt DAMN good.


4. My beautiful and sometimes frustrating, yet healthy daughters.


5. Wonderful friends who "get" me and let me be myself. 


6. Healthy kitties, whom I love and adore.


7. My car, my lovely car. It's the 3rd car I have owned outright and paid for all by myself.


8. Sobriety of course. too many reasons to list here....


9. My ex. 


10. My family...they crack my shit up constantly. All of them.


Your turn...you know, if you want.

2 comments:

  1. One of the things I love about you here and on facebook is your get to the point, no fucking nonsense, point of view. That's nice work on the paid for car. Jealous.
    xoxo
    Andrea
    Twins Happen

    ReplyDelete